top of page

At times, you may benefit from seeking the advice from Other Allied Health Professionals, such as

ENT Specialist,

Osteopath, (

Sleep study Specialist

Radiologist and

Maxillofacial Surgeon.


Each Personal situations must be assessed and treated accordingly.

For More Information on Jaw Growth Guidance and other topics, please see


bottom of page